Carbon Black Dispersion Tester is designed to ensure uniform dispersion of carbon black in the polymer substrate, which influences the product's characteristics and is therefore vital to check.
- Pixel and dispersion analysis: To carry out the calculation and analysis about particle numbers, diameter, distribution, and area etc.
- Philips 10-grade automatic judgment: Save the Philips 10-grade pictures and data as the standard for comparison. And display the grade of the testing results.
- User's free standard automatic judgment: We also provide 1000 groups of file establishment space, so that users can set their own standard pictures for automatic comparison and grade judgment.
- Agglomeration determination range setting and statistical analysis.
- Multiple lens selection: Lens amplification times ranging from 100, 200, 500, 750 and 1000 are available for choosing.
- Automatically calculate threshold values and eliminate bubbles after threshold.
Storage and printing of the following pictures:
- Gray Level Analysis
- Pixels Diamete