Elongational Stress Tester is designed to determine the elongational stress of ultra-high molecular weight Polyethylene (PE-UHMW) molding and extrusion material. The elongational stress is a characterization of the melt viscosity of PE-UHMW moulding powder, whose melt flow rate cannot be determined by the method specified in ISO1133 because of its extremely high molecular weight.
- Six individual controllers, one for each station.
- Automatic smoke exhaust system provides a good test environment.
- Temperature protective system runs independently of the controlling system, is designed to prevent the test temperature not exceed the limit point.
- Programmed test operation can realize the functions of automatic timing to release the brake rigging and automatic recording the test time.
- Tensile stress-time double logarithm curve can be plotted automatically, internal linear regression method can calculate the tensile stress F(150/10)automatically.
- Software is capable of plotting displace-time, temperature-time andtemperature-time curves, analyzing the tensile course, as well as saving and classifying test datum.
- Temperature: (150±0.5)℃
- Tensile Travel: (90±1)mm
- Load: 100,120,150,180,200,250,300,350,400,500,600,700,800g
- Timing accuracy: 0.1s
- Displacement Resolution: 0.01mm
- Displacement accuracy: 0.1mm
- Test Stations: 6
- Capacity: 36L
- Controlling method: PC
- Heating medium: methyl silicone oil
- Automatic lifting system for specimen supporter and smoke exhaust system