Solution Calorimeter for Cement and Concrete - QualiCAL
Solution Calorimeter for Direct Determination of the Heat of Hydration (J/g) of Cement
The Solution Calorimeter for Cement and Concrete - QualiCAL is an instrument used to analyze the setting behaviour of building materials such as cement and mortar. It is able to determine the rate of heat generation with respect to time with the rigid control of a computer control system.
Special Features of the Solution Calorimeter for Cement and Concrete - QualiCAL:
- Fully-automatic test procedure
- Evaluation and documentation of test results via computer
- Rigid, durable measuring instrument for industrial and laboratory use
- Simple operation
The Solution Calorimeter for Cement and Concrete - QualiCAL is designed with a steel housing to protect the samples from environmental heat fluctuation as well as specimen-to-specimen heat transfer. Each measuring cell is also fitted with a heating element and thermoelectric conductive measuring chains for heat output readings.
From the beginning of the test, the control device operates the procedure with a direct interface. The control stabilizes the thermal signal and amplifies it to be a measurable voltage. It also monitors the internal measuring cell temperature. All data is logged on an internal drive for later download.
Technical Specifications for the Solution Calorimeter for Cement and Concrete - QualiCal
- EN 196-8, ASTM C 186, BS 4550
- Consists of a Dewar vessel, which is located in an insulation wooden box, an electrically driven stirrer with constant speed and a funnel. (Dewar vessel can be easily removed from the wooden box and replaced.)
- Dimensions: 350 x 250 x 680 mm
- Weight: 15 kg
- Power: 230V / 50Hz
- Does not include: Thermometer and stirring rod