The yarn inspector allows the users to clearly observe the defects and determine the quality by winding the yarn evenly on the dark board.
Technical Specification of Yarn Inspector
|Reeling board||7.5" x 12"|
|Yarn density||12-36Pcs/inch (adjustable)|
|Dimension||54 x 36 x 36 cm|
A compound specimen is used to soak in artificial perspiration resolution (separately in acid and alkali) completely. Natural dry for 30 minutes, then use this tester to apply a constant pressure. The specimen is then put in 37ºC drying oven for 4 hours. The specimen is removed, left to completely dry, then compared with a gray scale to evaluate the perspiration-resistance level. (Suitable for all fiber)
- Hard plastic board: 15 x 63 x 3 mm, 21 pcs
- Specimen load: 10 lbs
- Supporting rack: Whole structured by stainless steel, specimen above for increasing pressure. It is able to keep specimen's shape and maintain specimen vertical position; with "spring pressure rack", able to keep the specimen position and shape. It can also keep the position under a regulated temperature-drying oven.
- Pedestal: For placing specimen and transfer pressure
- Hard plastic board: For griping the specimen, normally is made by Acrylic size: 63 x 115 x 2 mm (There are 21 pcs enclosed in this tester)
- Pressure Block: Its function is to transfer the force to all specimen and keep constant pressure by a spring function without loading weight
- Loading weights: Used for loading pressure, increasing pressure and constant pressure